Come join a growing team! New starting wages starting at $18.00/hr. plus opportunity to earn a $500 sign on bonus!
Our shifts run Monday-Friday 7:00a-3:30p! New Team Members will receive competitive pay, bonus potential, and benefits after 30 days.
Since we are a small DC, team members are cross-trained to do multiple functions of the distribution process. You will do a variety of jobs throughout the work day/week. Order Picking, Receiving Product, Loading and Unloading Trucks, Cleanup, Etc.
1. Pick orders for store shipments which includes picking full pallets of product and creating hand-stack pallets of 40 to 50 lbs bags of product.
2. Offload inbound freight, which could be a full trailer load of product or multiple mixed LTL pallets.
3. Receive and process inbound freight, this includes verifying qty and sku against packing list and purchase order.
4. Moving received product to their proper picking locations throughout the DC.
5. Load outbound trailers.
6. Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment as assigned
7. Conduct job duties in a manner that promotes safety. Complies with all OSHA and MSDS standards. Operates all equipment in a safe manner. On a daily basis, inspects equipment before use. Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required. Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area
8. May perform other duties as assigned throughout the work day.
Experience and Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Professional Certifications: None
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
• Ability to lift 50 to 75 pounds continuously throughout the shift, standing, bending, squatting and/or walking for extended periods throughout the shift
• Ability to read, speak and understand the English language on a basic level
• Ability to count accurately and perform basic math
• Ability to take initiative to correct issues without direction, offer solutions to problems and support a team effort
• Knowledge of operating any or all of the following: RF terminal and bar code scanner, 2-way radio, computer terminal or PC, lift truck, pallet jack.
Working Conditions: May be required to lift 50 to 75 pounds. Must be capable of standing, bending, squatting and/or walking for extended periods of time. Required to work in a physical environment that is subject to temperature extremes, movement of mobile and fixed equipment that require detailed hand movements and coordination, possible exposure to hazardous products, dust and other conditions associated with a warehouse operation. Be able to adequately assess surroundings and be aware of moving equipment.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members’ commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,900 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with annual revenues of more than $10 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live “Life out Here”!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan