This position is responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting production output information for the Distribution Center. This position is also responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting team member performance in all Distribution Centers.
1. Run productivity reports, and input data into tracking tools.
2. Analyze effects of process changes to productivity, accuracy and safety; and research variances.
3. Compile data and track team member performance progression.
4. Conduct team member observations and time studies, and update metric boards.
5. Conduct root cause analysis in challenging areas of the business and offer recommendations for process improvements.
6. Aide in the implementation of improvement initiatives.
7. Complete multiple process improvement projects annually.
Experience: 1-2 year of experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment utilizing WMS (Manhattan) and/or any Warehouse Management System preferred.
Education: 2-year technical college or work-related experience preferred.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members’ commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live “Life out Here”!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.